This is a great opportunity for someone with 1- 3 years of good application development experience to join a very well-established company located in Northeast Philadelphia, with facilities throughout the U.S We are looking for a Application Developer who will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure as well as develop new technologies. This is a permanent position offering an excellent compensation package of salary and benefits.
If you are open to new challenges, interested in learning new technologies, and able to work in a varied, fast paced environment, then this is the job for you !
Here is more information about this opportunity:
- Developer for all related projects, connections, services for a major division of this company and also for all of its web sites
- Serve as primary liaison to company’s IT team for support on ERP integration, database connections for web properties.
- Develop scope of work and serve as project manager for all website enhancements or fixes
- Utilize Google Analytics to report website traffic, SEO ranking & opportunities, and behavior analysis to make recommendations on proposed new content or segment builds
- Experience troubleshooting production system issues/data issues, proactively identify solutions and implement corrective actions and collect and organize issues
- Addressing technical and integration aspects of marketing automation and CRM systems into web properties.
- Knowledge of MS SQL, C#, MVC
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Working knowledge of WordPress
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and live locally since no relocation assistance is available at this time.