We are looking for a mid-level Application Developer with 3-5 years experience to join a very well-established company located in Northeast Philadelphia, with facilities throughout the U.S. This is a permanent position offering an excellent compensation package of salary and benefits
The person in this position will be responsible for supporting the existing technical infrastructure as well as develop new technologies..
Here is more information about this opportunity:
- Developer for all related projects, connections, services for a major division of this company and also for all of its web sites
- Serve as primary liaison to company’s IT team for support on ERP integration, database connections for web properties.
- Develop scope of work and serve as project manager for all website enhancements or fixes
- Utilize Google Analytics to report website traffic, SEO ranking & opportunities, and behavior analysis to make recommendations on proposed new content or segment builds
- Experience troubleshooting production system issues/data issues, proactively identify solutions and implement corrective actions and collect and organize issues
- Addressing technical and integration aspects of marketing automation and CRM systems into web properties.
- Knowledge of MS SQL, C#, MVC
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Working knowledge of WordPress
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and live locally since no relocation assistance is available at this time.