Our client, a local manufacturer of electrical components, is looking for an IT Business Analyst. This person will work with a small team of systems professionals to support a manufacturing environment and meet the technical needs of the user population.
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Management, troubleshooting and general support of the IQMS ERP system which includes EDI inbound and outbound documents. The current IQMS system runs on a Windows platform and Oracle database.
- Responsible for following System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices on all major projects which include a statement of work, planning phase, design phase, testing phase, user and system documentation, documented implementation plan, execution, and post implementation signoff and review to ensure deliverables meet user’s requirements and
- Analysis of plans, proposals and requirements involving the creation and modifications of Crystal Reports according to user and business requirements.
- Providing general support of users on desktops, laptops, and printers according to documented procedures.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in manufacturing in order to support the ERP system and applications. In addition, the qualified applicant will have the following:
- ability to create, write and maintain Crystal Reports including a working knowledge of SQL language for queries and development of Crystal Reports
- Knowledge and experience with EDI to manage and troubleshoot EDI inbound and outbound documents.
- A working knowledge of networking which includes routers and switches would be helpful for basic troubleshooting steps.
- Experience with IQMS is a strong plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and live locally since no relocation assistance is available at this time.