This position maintains and makes modifications to existing business and manufacturing systems, as well as assists in the design of new systems. With guidance from the Applications Development Lead, this position covers a variety of IT functions from requirements analysis, application design, application implementation, systems integration, to end user support. Activities include supporting, developing, and integrating custom ASP.Net Manufacturing Execution Systems and Shop Floor Control Systems within a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Educational Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
• Two to three years of relevant experience
• One year previous development work with the Microsoft Visual Studio .Net Environment
• Implementation and support of software applications and/or custom software solutions
• Proficient in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office
• SQL development/reporting experience is strongly preferred
• Sharepoint/Nintex/Infopath experience is strongly preferred
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and should reside locally since no relocation expenses are available at this time.
Salary: $65-75K plus bonus