The successful candidate will design and develop distributed, multithreaded systems focusing on high performance and low latency.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
• 5+ years of professional C/C++/UNIX programming (experience in finance industry preferred)
• Solid background in developing low latency, multithreaded and high performance systems
• Experience with FIX engines and electronic trading platforms in liquid financial markets is a plus.
• Proven understanding of design patterns, object oriented design, distributed systems and software architecture.
• Solid understanding of Messaging Middleware concepts, usage and application.
• Experience in TCP/IP networking, sockets programming and large projects.
• Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or closely related field.
Candidates should either be located in the Toronto, Canada area now or able to relocate here. Relocation assistance is provided. Also, visa candidates will be considered.