Other responsibilities will include:
• Conduct comprehensive data analytics in support of department priorities.
• Manage the job evaluation activities for all jobs and assists the businesses in lower evaluations.
• Conduct all administration activities for incentive, deferred and equity compensation programs.
• Reviews and make recommendations per approval guidelines.
• Conducts comprehensive data analytics in support of department total rewards priorities. Ensures accuracy and timeliness of data reported, making effective recommendations
• Provides system development oversight and testing for the company’s merit increase and bonus recommendation system (currently TMA), ensuring accuracy and timeliness of data submission and accuracy per communicated timetables.
• Ensures appropriate policy rules and procedures are effectively coded and tested. Ensures file generation for processing are audited for accuracy and completeness.
• Conducts data analyses for assigned acquisition and divestiture activities for SGCNA, participating on related due diligence calls and ensuring timely and accurate material review and data generation.
• Participates in all annual compensation salary surveys and analyze results to make recommendations to HR team and business
Skills and requirements include:
• BA/BS required in relevant field.
• 5-7 years of progressive experience as a senior compensation analyst/consultant with proven analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate and identify innovative solutions, and in depth knowledge of all base, short-term and long-term incentive compensation practices. Specific proven proficiencies on short and long-term plan costing and accounting implications necessary
• Strong overall experience with executive compensation is required. Also modeling experience using Excel spreadsheets especially for executive compensation.
• Proven proficiencies in data analytics, market competitive analyses and generating effective recommendations to identified issues is required.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and develop and maintain strong working relationships within and outside of Human Resources
• Experience with PeopleSoft and Hay Job Evaluation methodology is desirable
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and should reside locally, since no relocation assistance is available at this time.