You will join a team developing and administering global 24x7 financial trading systems. We are seeking several talented C/C++/Linux X Window programmers to work on components of our trading systems – enhancing the existing systems, developing real-time GUI displays and directly supporting technical and non-technical users.
• Working with distributed multithreaded systems with a strong emphasis on performance and latency
• Developing new software as well as enhancing existing systems
• Developing real-time, X Window GUI displays for financial trading systems
• Design, code and test new applications ensuring correctness
• Work closely with analysts and other groups to provide software solutions
Requirements of the Candidate include:
• C/C++ programming experience
• University education with background in Computer Science or related field
• Excellent programming skills
• Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently under minimum supervision
• Keen desire for continuous learning
• Experience with Sybase, Tibco/Rv, Wombat and other various third party solutions is a plus
• Multithreaded applications preferred but not required
• Experience with financial services or trading systems is a plus but not required
CANDIDATES WITH LIMITED OR NO EXPERIENCE CAN APPLY FOR THE JUNIOR C++ PROGRAMMER POSITION.
Candidates should either be located in the Toronto, Canada area now or able to relocate here. Relocation assistance is provided. Also, visa candidates will be considered.