Essential Job Functions
- Works on the EDI projects and assignments with Technical Leads
- Learn EDI translator software packages and assist in migration from existing EDI VAN to internally support Extol AS2/EDI package
- Assist with EDI / EC support and trouble shooting
- Involved in mapping, setting up IDs for new trading partners, testing, etc.
- Maintains a high focus on providing excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Able to travel and work at our nationwide plant locations as required (up to 25%).
- On-call and on-site after hours as needed to provide business continuity support
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, or related field is preferred
- 4-6 years experience with EDI functions and implementation
- Knowledge of EDI translator software and AS2 software is a plus
- Knowledge of Extol EDI software is a strong plus.
- Experience with Transportation applications and transaction sets is strongly preferred; logistics or supply chain business applications experience is also a plus
-IBM iSeries (AS400) experience is a plus
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and reside locally.