The Financial and HR Systems Manager applies systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with business users to determine software or system functional specifications. The manager then works closely with their business partners in the respective areas to recommend, plan, direct the design, analyze, test and modify computer systems or related processes in conjunction with design specifications. Manages the implementation of same. The manager also assists with and coordinates system upgrades.
· Manages multiple projects related to Financial and Human Resource system technologies
· Meet regularly with business partners to understand their needs and bridge requirements back into IT
· Establishes and maintains successful relationship with staff at National Support Center and at Profit Centers.
· Accountable for sustaining consistent on-time and within budget upgrades and projects.
· Manage internal and external resources that report to them including performance evaluations and coaching and developing.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Experience managing Oracle Financial, Payroll and Benefits suite of products,
· Experience with Cloud Based software solutions, preferably the Oracle Fusion (cloud) platform
· Strong project management experience and training skills.
· Knowledge of business operations in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources
· Possesses personal leadership skills and the ability to lead a highly effective installation or project team.
· Possesses excellent people skills, sound business judgment and the capacity for continued growth and contributions to the business.
· Above average ability to communicate using verbal and written format.
· Experience in a wholesale distribution business, a plus
Education, Training, Experience
· Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
· 5+ years’ experience in project management
· Knowledge of systems implementation methodologies
· Experience with Excel, Access, and Outlook.
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and reside locally.