A rapidly growing distributor of industrial products, located about 15 miles west of Philadelphia, is looking for an HRIS Analyst. This is a new job and an excellent opportunity to be in on the ground floor of a Ceridian global implementation; this is a fulltime permanent position.
The HRIS Analyst will focus on support, configuration, and maintenance of the Human Resources Information (HRIS) System, Ceridian Dayforce.
- Responsible for managing the development, implementation, and maintenance of the HRIS in collaboration with the HR, payroll/Finance, benefits, and IT functions.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Work collaboratively with system users to optimize the user experience and ensure compliance by answering system user questions; identifying, researching, and resolving or escalating issues; ensuring users are updated on status of issues in a timely manner.
- Provides day-to-day support to HRIS stakeholders within the HR, Payroll, and Technology teams as well as to end users (employees and managers).
- Develop innovative solutions, including business reports, train users, develop reports and customized dashboards.
- Supports security configuration and management to ensure appropriate control of access to data and system.
- Manage maintenance and accuracy and integrity of employee data, for reporting and distribution.
- Recommends and creates data auditing reports and procedures to ensure the accuracy of all HR data.
- Supports the organizational training systems by developing user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Manage the company’s relationship with system vendors and be the primary point of contact for service level agreements and issue resolution.
- Builds and delivers integrations between HRIS and other systems (both internal and external).
- Leads the assessing, testing, and managing of system upgrades and new releases, anticipated to be 2-3 times per year.
Education, Training, Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, MIS or a related discipline is required.
- 3-5 years of experience as an HRIS Analyst, to oversee all aspects of Ceridian Dayforce HCM and to ensure the successful delivery of related HR systems and services, as well as recruiting and onboarding.
- Strong expertise with Ceridian Dayforce HCM, Benefits, Attendance, Payroll, Reporting, etc.
- Proven Project management or Project Leading experience on HR system implementations, improvements, and ongoing support
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as technical proficiency with HR management systems
- Microsoft PowerBI experience
- Experience with Data Analytics
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and reside locally since no relocation assistance is available at this time.