This position, as a member of the Business Intelligence & Database team and partner to our financial community, will assist in the continuing development of our Hyperion Financial Management applications. This position is responsible for gathering requirements, designing, developing and testing solutions in financial consolidation and reporting systems while adhering to technical standards. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of accounting knowledge and systems skills or aptitude.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Supports the development of new financial consolidation and reporting solutions as well as the enhancement of existing solutions.
• Participates in requirements gathering, analysis and definition.
• Develops, tests, debugs business rules, forms and data grids.
• Manages deployment of software, configuration and upgrades
• Manages and maintains the automation of extraction and load of GL data using FDM
• Troubleshoot interface discrepancies and system issues.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of system documentation.
• Work with user community to identify solutions to reporting requirements and enhance system performance.
• Develop and maintain reports using tools like Hyperion Reports, Web Analyzer and Smart View.
• Assist in the development projects and other tasks as assigned.
• Conduct end user training on Hyperion applications as needed.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of training documentation.
• Ensures compliance with all documentation and quality control requirements.
• Perform application upgrades and fixes as necessary
• Secure and maintain the highest level of production control.
• Secure and maintain a forward moving migration path for all upgrade initiatives.
5-8 years experience. A minimum of 3 years accounting or financial systems experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in systems, accounting or other relevant discipline.
• Proven experience with HFM & FDM
• Preferred computer literacy in the following areas: BI tools, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Access.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Available to travel, including international travel.
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent resident and live locally since no relocation assistance is provided.
Salary: $90-110K plus bonus