A global manufacturing company located in the Waterford, Michigan area, with facilities throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia, is looking for an IT Systems Analyst to support all aspects of the JDEdwards software for manufacturing applications. This person will define business system requirements, create and execute software testing, manage the system lifecycle for applications and provide internal support.
- Contribute as a global team member to design and support the integration and implementation of JDEdwards EnterpriseOne 9.2.
- Stay abreast of new JDE releases and applications and present opportunities for improvement to the business units.
- Act as a subject matter expert for applications and work with various business teams to enhance and improve business processes with automation.
- Analyzes and documents functional requirements, business processes, determine requirements, and sets priorities for projects.
- Represent technical solutions by collaborating with all IT Teams (e.g. Infrastructure, Development, Help Desk) to ensure the solutions meets design expectations.
- Translate business requirements into detailed system requirements (SRS) and screen mockups, followed by articulating those into conceptual system designs to be communicated to JDE Developers.
- Review test cases, participate in design reviews and walkthroughs to communicate systems designs
- Work with Developers to perform/coordinate module and unit testing
- Assist in functional and end-to-end validation; provide management project updates.
- Supports user acceptance testing; provide Level 3 end user support
- Establishes rollout process; develop a team of superusers within areas of responsibility
Qualifications / Basic Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent.
- Proficient experience in the Manufacturing Module / Applications of the Oracle - JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. Preferably at least 1 year experience in Applications Release 9.2.
- Understands JDE integration methodology and ability to troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Experience with EDI related to manufacturing
- Strong business process knowledge of the Manufacturing functional area.
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of the manufacturing industry, including industry best practices and trends.
DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS / DESIRED REQUIREMENTS
- At least two full implementations experience with multiple site configuration set up.
- Focuses on the customer side of the equation, meeting user expectations and ensuring user satisfaction. Oversees and assures the prioritization and timely fulfilment of business requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify opportunities for digital technologies to be used to innovate the business model.
- Works with technology stakeholders to identify and prioritize opportunities for innovation in the existing systems and technology
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and reside locally since no relocation assistance is available at this time.