This is a permanent position, not a contract, and the company is located in Doylestown, PA about 30 miles north of Philadelphia.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• BS degree in Software Engineering, Systems Programming or equivalent is preferred.
• A minimum experience of 5 years in a manufacturing environment.
• Minimum of 5 years of development experience in .NET development.
• Experienced in object-oriented application design and service oriented architecture.
• Experienced in Loftware label Design, Microsoft Office Suite (VBA for Office Applications).
• Experienced in web service and windows service development using .NET framework (2.x – 4.x).
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
• Working experience and understanding of an ERP system in a manufacturing environment (Oracle JDEdwards).
• Working experience with manufacturing shop floor data collection systems (DSI Timetrac)
• IBM iSeries experience
• IBM Client Access (data transfer – Query)
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and should live locally since no relocation assistance is available at this time.