The Java /Web Developer will design and develop solutions for front-end and middle tiers in the Oracle Webcenter Sites environment, in support of the company’s web/eCommerce platform. The incumbent will contribute to all aspects of project life cycle from design to deployment. The incumbent is also responsible for the design, coding, unit testing and collaborating with other technical members of the team to carry out the project requirements and deliverables.
• Experience developing internal/public websites using Java, and standard web development frameworks. Ideally candidate should be skilled in using a content management system, preferably Oracle WebCenter Sites (Formerly Fatwire)
• Design and implement technical solutions using Java, Eclipse, Oracle Webcenter Sites (formerly Fatwire), and Web Development Tools and Framework
• Translates business requirements into technical design and prepares functional design documents as per OUM methodologies.
• Ensures that development complies with Enterprise Standards and adheres to development guidelines.
•Ensures that all the assigned deliverables are completed on time and with impeccable quality.
• Provides timely support in troubleshooting defects and providing resolutions.
• Supports production deployment and project go-live tasks.
• Actively participates in team meetings and collaborates with other team members to carry out project deliverables.
• Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is preferred
• Five plus years of development experience in Java
• Experience using SQL and non SQL databases
• Knowledge in frameworks such JSF, ADF, spring or Struts
• Experience of JUnit, Maven, Git or ANT is preferred
• Experience in Linux/Unix environment
• Experience in Tomcat/Weblogic/Glassfish and/or other application servers
• Knowledge in Oracle Applications and/or Oracle application APIs preferred
Candidates must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Local candidates only, no relocation assistance provided.