Lead projects that align to the company’s business strategy, while demonstrating consistent leadership and project management methods. Works with the business owners and company executives to set direction and strategy for IT projects. Provide expert consultation on all facets of company's business application and supporting technology. Research and implement new technology and continuous improvement processes. Define business information needs, develop alternatives, and manage change for all areas of the business. Develop detailed specifications for analysis, design, and programming tasks and manage the implementation.
BS Degree or technical degree required
- 5-7 years large scale project management and business analysis experience, preferred in manufacturing / distribution industries
- experience with JD Edwards (JDE) ERP
- knowledge of Oracle EBS is a plus but not required
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Periodic travel may be required
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Relocation assistance for this position is available for an excellent candidate.