The JDE Business System Analyst (BSA) is responsible for designing, documenting and implementing JDE EnterpriseOne (E1) settings/applications to support necessary changes defined by the business. This includes following departmental procedures to complete work and prioritize the workload. The BSA is the business area liaison between the Manager of Applications Architecture and the user community. In this role the person acts as the subject matter expert and will help define business information requirements and recommend computer systems for the solution of difficult business problems. He/she formulates procedures for resolving systems related business issues as well as implementing and maintaining major systems. The BSA may act as a project leader to help install a new application package or manage the on-going maintenance of a group of related systems.
- 5 plus years working as a power user or Business Analyst using JDE Enterprise One.
- Solid understanding of the life cycle of sales order from order to cash.
- Solid understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) logic and output.
- Solid understanding of the following JDE Enterprise Once modules-
- Sales Order Processing
- Shop Floor
- Product Data Management
- Manufacturing Planning
- Inventory control
- APICS certification a plus but not required
- Experience creating end user documentation and facilitating end user training
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and live locally in central Michigan.
Location: Auburn Hills, MI