• BS degree in Software Engineering, Systems Programming or equivalent.
• Experienced Microsoft Office Suite (VBA for Office Applications).
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
• Must work well in a team environment.
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
• Strong Academic Record or Strong related Internship/Co-op/Work experience.
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and reside locally since no relocation assistance is available at this time.
Salary: $$52-57K plus 10% bonus