Responsibilities include the following:
• Responsible for supporting end users with their day to day Lawson business needs; provide direction and recommendations to end users based on past experiences and best practices
• Responsible for standardizing the processes and implementing them successfully
• Responsible for managing the implementation of Lawson v10.x. in a SaaS environment
• Responsible for understanding and improving the functionality of the Lawson HCM and Financial modules as a Subject Matter Expert.
• Responsible for leading and executing any future projects requiring Lawson integration
Requirement include the following:
• Infor/ Lawson experience supporting HR modules including Report Writer, Talent Management, and/or HCM software solutions, workforce management systems and systems such as Kronos Connect, Scheduling, Staffing Systems and Analytics.
• 5+ years in a technical environment and 5+ years functional experience with direct and progressive experience supporting Lawson ERP applications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
• Successful completion of at least one full life cycle ERP implementation of a major enterprise suite.
• Lawson 9.x or 10: HR, Personnel, Benefits, Payroll, Absence Management, Mingle and ION (Preferred)
• Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Visio
• Solid understanding of the software implementation process, including requirements, gathering, analysis, tools and technologies, and testing methodologies.
• Exposure to Infor-10 / SaaS technology and applications, Landmark, and Lawson Security.
• Implementation of Self Service function and carrier feed transactions.
• Lawson certification is a strong plus
• Experience with Lawson Business Intelligence tools is a strong plus
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent resident (green card holders). Relocation assistance is available for an excellent candidate.