Principal Purpose of Position:
- Develops, implements, and manages innovative total compensation / rewards programs to support business strategies and goals.
- Manages the development and implementation of all compensation programs on a global basis including base salary, incentive plans, equity, etc.
- Supports development of annual proxy statement by providing, reviewing and verifying data for compensation tables.
- Recommends fiscal year compensation proposals/plans to ensure the maintenance of the organization's compensation objectives and competitive position in the marketplace utilizing thorough benchmarking and analysis.
- Manages all communication efforts to support internal education, plan or program changes, training, etc.
- Administers executive equity, severance, change-in-control and non-qualified plans including development and distribution of communication materials, recordkeeping, reporting and analysis.
- Administers Board of Directors compensation plan including communications and recordkeeping.
- Design, implements and administers annual bonus and sales incentive programs on a global basis including system set-up, accruals, payout calculation and related analysis.
- Responsible for the development and distribution of incentive plan communications including annual total compensation communication, monthly accruals and quarterly bonus updates.
- Administers formal/informal recognition programs including the development of guidelines/processes, budget tracking and reporting.
- Manages the annual merit increase process including creation and distribution of communication materials and system updates.
- Conducts and participates in external compensation surveys.
- Evaluates and conducts benchmarking for hourly, salaried and middle management positions.
- Reviews and approves new hire offers as well as promotions and position transfers in order to maintain conformance to legislation, policy, and internal equity.
- Manages the development, audit and maintenance of job descriptions globally based on analysis of position responsibilities including determination of exempt status.
- Manages corporate development (acquisition, divestiture, joint venture) compensation related activities.
- Liaison with outside legal counsel for global compensation issues.
- Manages the HRIS system including system review, recommendations, and change.
- Manages the maintenance of data in the HRIS system including table maintenance and personnel changes.Works with users to identify system needs and provide query training.Acts as representative with IT by promoting HR system needs and managing HR BSRs.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education and Relevant Work Experience:
- 4 year college degree
- 5+ years’ experience in a professional human resources position in Compensation; management experience is a strong plus
- Expert knowledge of applicable federal and state regulations which govern Compensation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current trends and best practice in the Compensation field.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable federal and state regulations which govern Human Resources Management.
- Expert knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) – Workday is a strong plus
- Expert Knowledge of Excel.
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
Location: Philadelphia, PA