The technical environment includes Microsoft technologies, specifically Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and IIS; also SAN management with VMware, LPARs, Logical Domains, Zones, and/or Containers.
• BA/BS degree Business or Computer Science preferred.
• Minimum 8 years experience in information systems with 6 years of direct management experience.
• Extensive knowledge and experience regarding best practices deploying Microsoft server technologies in VMWare environments.
• Strong working knowledge of Inter-networking protocols, switches and routers, Microsoft Server 2003, 2008 and 2012, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Exchange 2003 2010, Active Directory 2003, 2008 and 2012, VMware 5.X.
• Experience with scripting/programming such as PowerShell, VBS and Java
• Working knowledge of IP Telephony based technology
• Hands on experience with IBM/Lenovo servers and IBM SAN technology.
• Working knowledge of Disaster Recovery best practices
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Relocation assistance is available for an excellent candidate.