The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field, and 2+ years of related experience. Previous Cisco experience is required.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Planning, provisioning, security, and maintenance of Hajoca’s data communication networks, including WAN, multiple LANs, and wireless environments.
- Overseeing the selection and procurement of data circuits for our remote locations.
- Discover, Plan, and Implement projects to increase stability, efficiency, security of the data centers and remote networks
- Performing tier 2 troubleshooting of data communication performance issues once they have been escalated by our Network Operations Center (tier 1).
- Configuring routers, switches, VPN appliances, security devices.
- Coordinating and overseeing the services provided by our Network Operations team.
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of network concepts (NAT, OSPF, STP, IP subnetting, High Availability, QOS)
- Experience with PC communications and PC troubleshooting
- Experience with server communications and server troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies
- Extensive knowledge of all facets of TCP/IP configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience with DNS and DHCP
- Experience with Cisco infrastructure including routers, switches, and security devices; Cisco CCNA certification is a strong plus.
Location: Ardmore, PA