Demonstrates knowledge of Oracle Database and E-Business suite applications.. Understands and participates in the monitoring of the Oracle databases and how to correct any issues that may arise. Has a strong familiarity with Oracle E-Business Suite and related administration tasks. Participates in the planning, design, development, maintenance, and management of Oracle databases in a 24/7 support environment. Participates in the development of long-term database strategies and objectives, standards and procedures for enterprise-wide systems. Helps ensure that the databases have stable operating environments which consist of a high degree of data integrity, availability, performance, and recoverability.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Minimum 7-8 years’ experience supporting Oracle database 11g and Oracle EBS 12 deployments on AIX/Linux platforms
• Must be able to clone E-Business Suite applications and databases.
• Solid knowledge and experience using Fusion Middleware including Weblogic, SOA Suite, and OAM product suite are a plus).
• Should be proficient with: adutilities (adpatch, admerge, adadmin, adsplice, etc), cloning, forms and reports generation /compilation, IAS, Java, application server, apache, opatch, relinking, perl and shell scripting.
• Strong knowledge of inter-modular relationships between various Oracle EBS 12 applications including edge products (ASCP, OTM, GTM, MWA, SOA etc.)
• Experience in Oracle 11g, DB Performance, Oracle RAC
• Data Guard, OEM - Oracle Enterprise Manager
• Experience supporting CEMLI’s, (Configurations, Extensions, Modifications, Localizations and Integrations)
• SQL coding and tuning, and application/database tuning and performance management
• Responsible for the architecture, design, creation, monitoring, troubleshooting, and administration of all new and existing database systems.
• Understands the importance of business and financial data integrity and security, the need to protect information, and the obligation to follow appropriate security controls.
• Interfaces with Enterprise IT Operations, Applications Development, and IT Business units to understand and interpret on-going business needs, storage and reporting requirements, and emerging trends.
• Performs routine database maintenance, SQL tuning, patching and upgrades as necessary.
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Relocation assistance for this position is available for an excellent candidate