Lead projects that align to the company’s business strategy, while demonstrating consistent leadership and project management methods. Works with the business owners and company executives to set direction and strategy for IT projects. Provide expert consultation on all facets of company's business application and supporting technology. Research and implement new technology and continuous improvement processes. Define business information needs, develop alternatives, and manage change for all areas of the business. Develop detailed specifications for analysis, design, and programming tasks and manage the implementation.
BS Degree or technical
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS (R12) preferred; knowledge of current Oracle EBS (such as 11i) required; Must have strong experience in one or more of the following modules: Order to Cash (OTC), Procure to Pay/Finance or Warehouse Management/OTM (Transportation, Financials. Other modules such as Order Management, Advanced Pricing modules, configuration management and Master Data management experience is useful but one of these three modules are required.
- 5-7 years business analysis experience, preferred in manufacturing / distribution industries
- Superior project management and analytic skills
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Periodic travel may be required
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Relocation assistance for this position is available for an excellent candidate.