This position is part of the Oracle Cloud Systems team and will be the technical lead for configuring Oracle Cloud HCM, including Core HR, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Compensation and Taleo. Responsible for project delivery through full life-cycle from requirements through deployment and support. This position will work closely with the business to analyze business needs and work to configure the system to adapt to changing business requirements.
- Understand the company’s business processes and culture, review current design, compare it with best practices and suggest areas of improvement.
- Perform requirement gathering, analysis, gap analysis, documentation, system configuration, testing and data migration
- Troubleshoot issues and remedy
- Create and coordinate SR’s with Oracle development to suggest new features in future releases.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly patches/upgrades, do impact analysis, analyze new features.
- Work with Oracle BICS team to develop report/dashboard.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6+ years of overall experience with deep experience on Oracle eBusiness Suite HCM with at least 2+ years of experience on HCM Cloud.
- Expertise in Oracle HCM Cloud, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting and Onboarding, Absence Management and Oracle Workforce Management Experience implementing and support of HCM Fusion HCM (Benefits, Payroll)
- Must have experience in conducting CRP sessions & Requirement workshops for one business lifecycle
- Must have strong orientation for designing, building, testing and deploying Cloud Apps
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate requirements into design documents.
- Ability to multi task and still stay focused on release priorities in Cloud context
Education, Training, Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Experience in a multi-location, service-oriented industry is a strong plus
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and reside locally. No relocation assistance is available at this time.
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA