A local manufacturer and distributor of industrial products is looking for an enthusiastic and professional Product Support Specialist with the technical aptitude to educate their current and prospective customers on the company’s products. Located in Phoenixville, PA area, the primary responsibilities of the Product Support Specialist is to respond to telephone inquiries and work across the business to improve customers’ experience of the company’s products and services.
The following are among the essential and ongoing tasks and responsibilities of the position:
- Handle incoming phone requests from customers, as well as their end-users, in a professional, prompt and thorough manner;
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant products / service offerings, new product launches, system capabilities and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to customers;
- Provide support for problems and service requests related to products;
- Coach and train customers and troubleshoot suspected issues;
- Gather customer information efficiently to fulfill customer needs and educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts;
- Assist customers with product information as well as product complaint investigations/resolutions;
- Maintain the FAQ's, guides and tutorials required for product support;
- Facilitate a positive overall customer
- Three or more years of related experience, having worked in Product / Manufacturing in the past including significant time interacting with customers
- Ability to communicate in a confident manner with customers that have support needs;
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, communication and problem solving skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision;
- Proficient in MS Outlook and CRM
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and reside locally since no relocation assistance is available at this time.