ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Review and analyze Functional Analysis Design documents (FAD) to validate for clarity, correctness and user flow
• Write test cases against the functionality described in the FAD
• Participate in software requirements gathering sessions
• Work with developers to understand technical design changes and update the test scripts
• Execute test plans when software is delivered (this includes standards, new user, functional and interface testing.
• Provide well written, step by step documentation with screen shots when logging issues
• Assist with go live and post go live support (issue validation – liaison between operations and development staff on bugs found in production)
• Track and Maintain failed tests cases for retesting
• Perform regression testing after any major coding changes are installed
• Provide assistance with maintaining the user manuals (if needed)
• Ability to travel to our warehouse locations for assisting with go lives, as required (up to 25%).
Bachelors Degree in IT or similar field (equivalent business experience will be considered)
• At least 3 years of experience with Warehouse Management or Distribution Systems – strongly preferred
• At least 2 years of experience performing Quality Analysis and Testing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, Power Point
• Knowledge of IBM System i (AS/400) platform and DB2i concepts
• Knowledge of Web Applications, GUI Navigation
• Knowledge of SQL or any other data query language
• Knowledge of any testing tools like QC or QTP
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and live locally since no relocation assistance is provided for this position.