A global manufacturer of specialty steel products is looking for several professionals to assist with their SAP implementation. The SAP Analyst with strong skills in Quality Management will perform a broad-based role with both strategic and tactical responsibilities supporting the company’s USA and Global sites for approximately 5,000 employees. This position can be based in either center city Philadelphia or Reading PA.
Principal Purpose of Position:
- Leads in the design, development, integration, implementation and support of SAP related IT solutions for company’s business applications as directed.
- Drives timely resolution of assigned issues through their entire life-cycle – Inception to Closure.
- Fluent in SAP project methodology and helps to develop project plans accordingly.
- Leads crucial conversations during design, build, and implementation with various business stakeholders and peers from other cross-functional teams.
- Aids in defining, documenting and managing project scope, goals, priorities, deliverables and timelines that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Designs solutions and configures applications to support project design and testing, business needs.
- Fluent knowledge of data model for specific SAP functional area, helps with data mapping, and data enrichment activities during project, and creates queries to support ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Assists the business users with activities related to software change requests, including creation and execution of test scripts to test business functionality.
- Creates End user training documentation, business process procedures, establishment of training plans, and helps to deliver user training.
- Leads in basic system configuration and helps to support SAP functional area to meet business requirements and bring to resolution to business problems.
- Develops and executes application testing and assists in coordinating testing with business users throughout the organization.
- Writes functional specification based on business requirements for development objects including reports, interfaces, conversations, enhancements, forms, and workflows.
Education and/or Training:
- B.S. degree in computer science or related field or a combination of business related function experience, education, or related certifications with experience.
Relevant Work Experience/Skills:
- Minimum 10 years of related experience with SAP ECC 6.0 or SAP S/4 HANA ERP systems or other relative system experience.
- Experience on SAP QM, MM/IM, DM
- SAP PP & Purchasing preferred
- Experience in Quality Management Configuration
- Experience with design and management of the Inspection Plan, Samples, Test Results entry and disposition, and Quality Stock management
- Experience with design and management of Quality Notification workflows
- Understanding of laboratory test equipment management
- Experience with QM subsystems such as LIMS
- Experience with QM in Procurement
- Experience with designing certification solutions
- Works cross functionally to drive Integration issues
- Experience with multiple Go Lives: Design, Development, Implementation and Support
- Training curriculum development
- Working on deliverables with blended resources (offshore, multi-vendors, onsite)
- Demonstrated understanding of business processes in the metals industry preferred
- SAP Fiore/UI/UX Development a plus
- SAP functional and configuration experience including project implementation involvement.
- Demonstrated business knowledge or experience for specific functional area.
- Knowledge of Excel including using macros a plus
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Relocation assistance is provided for excellent candidates.