• Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an SAP ABAP developer in SAP ECC and 4.6 environment or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong knowledge of SAP ABAP development technologies and hands on in core modules – FI, CO, SD, MM, PP & WM.
• Strong EDI background for SAP IDOCs. Experience in setting up EDI maps, EDI/ALE configuration and IDOC.
• Proven experience through at least 1 full cycle implementation of SAP ECC and upgrade/support pack/enhancement pack.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project experience desired.
Candidates should be able to work in the U.S. without restriction. Relocation assistance is available for an excellent candidate.