• Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in EDI & SAP IDOCs or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Very strong experience in all facets of EDI including basic transaction set mapping, trading partner setup, testing and implementation
• Hands on experience in SAP EDI/ALE configuration and IDOC.
• Good working knowledge of FI, CO, SD, MM, PP & WM.
• Must have full understanding of all technical aspects of EDI standards, hardware and software utilized and third party network options
• Must have managed small EDI Projects or enhancements from start to finish
• Plusses include experience working and interacting with third party EDI partners and the company’s Third Party Logistic provider
Candidates should be able to work in the U.S. without restriction. Relocation assistance is available for an excellent candidate.