The SAP Applications Specialist will have system configuration and support experience with SAP Sales and Distribution system modules and have an understanding of SAP’s post implementation support process.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Act as a systems consultant to the Sales and Distribution function with regard to SAP Sales and Distribution, providing knowledgeable answers and exceptional customer service.
- Gather requirements from key Sales and Distribution end users and translate them into an effective system design, while considering and anticipating organizational impact.
- Configure and test the following SAP Sales and Distribution modules.
- Create functional specifications for non-standard requirements and work closely with ABAP resources to test, refine and validate custom programs.
- Create training and end-user documentation and provide both formal and informal training to Sales and Distribution and business end users.
- Participate in technical analysis and issue resolution of Sales and Distribution system problems and data issues.
- Participate in requirements gathering.
- Participate in the design, planning, documentation and implementation of process optimization.
- Coordinate activities with other IT areas to ensure successful integration and implementation.
- BA/BS degree required.
- 5 years of progressive Sales and Distribution, IT experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing, configuring and testing SAP R/3 Sales and Distribution modules.
- Ability to identify, define and resolve user requirements, including trouble shooting functional defects or required business changes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective, collaborative working relationships.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in other SAP modules, specifically MM, WM, IM would be a plus.
- Experience in Variant Configuration a plus, but not required.
- Occasional travel.
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available.