• Lead technical resources and monitor project milestones to insure objectives are implemented in a timely fashion
• Plan, schedule, and coordinate activities related to IT business projects
• Consult with staff technical resources concerning methods, procedures, and standards to be used during design, development, and unit testing phases of system development
• Provide system or technical development expertise to the technical resource team
Essential Job Function Requirements:
• Involvement in analysis, design, mapping, testing & implementation of all projects related to EDI
• Work with Transportation Department to understand their requirements and facilitate the “best in class” solution to our customers and carriers
• Follow the project management methodology and other required tools to execute the projects effectively and efficiently.
• Involvement in implementing the best EDI practices and methodology using Extol EDI Integrator (EEI)
• Maintain customer needs and communicate their status to customers in timely manner
• Address all the needs with corresponding warehouses and other departments, and take necessary actions.
• Maintain the centralized relationship database for an effective communication between vendors and warehouses.
• Provide an on-demand offsite and onsite training on these applications to the customers and warehouses in order to keep them up to date on the development of our systems.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
* Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, or equivalent business experience
• Ten (10)+ years of overall experience in IT and Customer Service
• Extensive Knowledge of EDI translator software and AS2 software
* Excellent business and project management skills
* Experience with Logistics or supply chain business applications is a strong plus. Familiarity with Extol EDI Software is also a plus
Candidates must be U.S. citizens or permanent resident and should reside locally since no relocation assistance is available at this time.