• Hands-on experience designing and developing distributed, multithreaded systems with a strong emphasis on performance, low latency, messaging layer and other frameworks and utility services.
• Developing new software as well as enhancing existing systems.
• Developing real-time, X Window GUI displays for financial trading systems.
• Fast paced development environment.
• A very technical role - 10% analysis, 90% programming.
• C/C++/Linux Programming.
• Solid OO design skills, specifically distributed low latency, high performance systems.
• Advanced Multithreading skills
Requirements of the Candidate include:
• 5+ years of professional C/C++/UNIX programming; experience developing electronic financial trading systems is a strong plus
• Solid background in building low latency, multithreaded and high performance systems
• Proven understanding of design patterns, object oriented design, distributed systems and software architecture; extensive knowledge of Order Management and Order Routing is a strong plus
• Solid understanding of Messaging Middleware concepts, usage and application.
• Experience in TCP/IP networking, sockets programming and large projects.
• Strong knowledge of FIX engines.
• Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or closely related field.
• Stable career history.
• Experience with Electronic trading platforms in Equities, Futures and/ or Foreign Exchange is a plus.
A full relocation package will be provided for the qualified candidate. The client will consider H-1b candidates with excellent English communication skills.