Summary of Position
This position develops, enhances, and supports business processes which are managed via the company’s Sharepoint 2010 collaboration framework. With limited supervision, this position covers a variety of IT functions from requirements analysis, application design, application implementation, systems integration, to end user support. Activities include supporting, developing, and integrating Sharepoint processes, including Infopath 2010 forms and Nintex 2010 workflows, as well as assisting in the support and enhancement of SQL Reporting Services business intelligence solutions within a manufacturing environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and three to four years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Three years previous development work in a Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 environment
• Nintex 2010 and Infopath 2010 development experience is strongly preferred
• Implementation and support of software applications and/or custom software solutions
• SQL development/reporting experience is strongly preferred
• Office 365 experience is strongly preferred
• Proficient in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and reside locally since no relocation assistance is available at the present time.