This is a great opportunity for someone with at least 3 years of good C#.Net development experience to join a very well-established company located in Northeast Philadelphia, with facilities throughout the U.S We are looking for a Software Engineer who will be responsible for supporting the full life cycle of development projects. This is a permanent position working remotely and the company is offering an excellent compensation package of salary and benefits.
If you are open to new challenges, interested in learning new technologies, and able to work in a varied, fast paced environment, then this is the job for you!
Here is more information about this opportunity:
This position is responsible for providing full cycle project leadership, including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming and .NET development. The Software Engineer provides the ITS team with a programming function, building and delivering custom software applicants development in C#.
What you will do in this role:
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
What we look for in a candidate:
- College degree in an IT-related field or equivalent with minimum 3-5 years of related experience and/or training (Senior developer will have 5+ years of experience)
- Experience with object oriented design and implementation and multi-tier business logic based systems
- Expertise in design and implementation of applications for both enterprise and internet usage
- Problem Solving Skills: Ability to identify problems and translate them into solutions
- Demonstrated aptitude towards learning new technologies
- Customer service orientation
- Project management, planning and organizational skills, attention to detail
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or green card holders and live locally since no relocation assistance is available at the present time.