The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be a part of the Global Information Systems (GIS) team and will serve as the liaison with Sales, Customer Service, and Supply Chain Operations functions. This individual will be responsible for building system capabilities within 4 Sales Systems pillars: Enable External Growth, Drive Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty, Improve Sales Efficiency, and Coordinate Demand Signals to Supply Chain. This role will be actively engaged as the GIS representative for new customer onboarding by facilitating customer setup in ERP, order entry setup and order management processes including EDI, order fulfillment processes including warehouse label setup, and transformation into an Inside Sales organization.
1. Contribute as a global team member of the Commercial Systems team, acting as a subject matter expert for Sales processes and applications, managing project plans and milestones.
2. Develop strong understanding of existing Sales processes including new customer onboarding, order entry, order management and fulfillment, common customer inquiries, pricing activities, and other sales operations services.
3. Serve as an extension of applications teams (ERP, CRM, Infrastructure, Help Desk, etc) to enhance and improve business processes with automation.
4. Identify opportunities to improve external and internal customer experience including process improvements, system enhancements, or training and adoption needs.
5. Document, evaluate, and prioritize global needs from external and internal customers to streamline sales and business operations.
6. Analyze, translate, and document business functional requirements into detailed system requirements and screen mockups.
7. Communicate system requirements to application teams for implementation.
8. Facilitate creation and execution of end user acceptance criteria and test cases for both internal and external customers.
9. Train and communicate business process improvements, system automations, and new system features.
1. Utilize data to enable improved decision-making and demonstrate business value of priorities.
1. Collaborate with Director of Commercial Systems and Sales leadership in defining priorities, build vs. buy decisions, and project budgets.
1. Work to develop functional super-users to empower business development and self-service.
1. Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and prioritize opportunities to apply technology for innovation and extension of our business model.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field
· Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills
· SalesForce certification or experience
· Lean Six Sigma certification or experience such as value-stream mapping, A3 problem solving, kaizen events, statistical process control charts, lean action workouts, etc.