Summary of Position
This position supports the company’s existing JD Edwards ERP and ancillary systems and covers a variety of IT functions, including business process analysis, requirements gathering, functional and technical design, solution implementation, systems integration, and end user support. Activities include supporting, enhancing, and integrating the ERP System within a manufacturing environment. .
• Responsibility for timely project delivery and required resource procurement
• Responsible for project stakeholder communication in order to attain requirements as well as communicate status and delivery timelines
• Analyze business processes and implement standard as well as custom solutions
• Maintain and enhance current ERP solution through setup, configuration, and custom development
• Support ongoing IT globalization initiatives
• Comply with all federal, state, and company environmental, health and safety policies
• Participate in on-call after-hours IT support
• Document all new solutions, and any changes to existing solutions
• Provide mentoring and related guidance to the more junior members of the team
Knowledge, Skills, and Educational Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
• Six to eight years of relevant work experience
• Five years of experience in a JDEdwards OneWorld techno-functional role is required
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
• Experience with EDI, dcLINK barcode scanning, FormScape strongly preferred
• SAP experience is desired
• Proficient in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office
• Solid analysis and problem solving skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Occasional travel is required.
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and reside locally since no relocation assistance is available at this time.