- Design and implement tailored recruiting strategies.
- Identify and prioritize recruiting sources and networks.
- Work with colleagues to develop job descriptions and specifications.
- Source and attract highly qualified candidates.
- Conduct interviews and employ tools and methods to assess applicants' skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Represent the company at recruiting events and functions.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience recruiting software developers for highly selective, data intensive, technology reliant organizations.
- Solid familiarity with the personnel and technology requirements of a high performance computational environment; experience within a corporate recruiting environment is highly desired.
- Established recruiting contacts in software development and the related academic communities.
- Experience recruiting for low latency securities trading organizations is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Location: Wayne, PA